Dearest Furry Friendz of the Internetz...
Katiez Katz stay with different family members.

Friday, November 08, 2013

A Quick Postie Bout Katie Too



Hiya Folks, This am Katie Too.

I am being featured in the photos at Willowbend Animal Hospital's Facebook Photo Album.

Thanks to our Friends Karen in Australia and Brian's Home, I went to the vets last Furryday, November 1st.  All the meanie tape worms am gone bye bye!!!

Please keep me in your purrz.  I will be 11 years old in January 2014. 
Dr. Johnson found a new thing in my check up.  I have a slight heart murmur.   


Also, we have changed the banner on our bloggie and I somewhat approove...the tabby cat is cute, but no idea who the kitty is and I really think the Mom should use one of us kitties with a newspaper...that's what I get for taking a looong nap from blogging with the Mom.  Well she promises to make some photos sooo we'll see whooo gets the bestest pix.  

And pleeeze Mom, get a new photo of Joey and his sisters... they are much bigger now than that little pic at the top!  Joey is like the longest cat I have ever seen!!! And he's only 6 months old!

I am back as the Junior Executive of Katiez Furry Mewz, so I will be posting Mewz more often.

Especially since I should be spending more time with the Mom versus all these foster kitties!  Really Mom... find their homes already!  They need their moms and I need mine!  Oh all right, I guess Lil Bear can stay and maybe Doobie... Toby is Uncle Mike's cat...but that's it! Seriously.

Purrz,
Katie Ann Kitty Too
Junior Executive
Katiez Furry Mewz.



9 comments:

The Paw Relations said...

We're keeping you in our thoughts and purrs.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

So nice to meet you! Cody and I are now following you! We will keep you in our prayers. You can still have a great life with a slight murmur, my Angel Bobo did! Love, Caren and Cody

Hannah and Lucy said...

Don't worry about the heart murmur Katie or you'll never do anything - we will send some purrs and a wet nose kiss or two in the hope you will still have lots of fun.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

I sure am glad you are doing better! I agree, the heart murmuris quite managable. Hugs from all of us!

Mo and The Purries said...

Sending PURRS to all of you from Purrchance To Dream.
I believe that many kitties have heart murmurs, especially ones who have ever had a fever it seems. Hope you all have a great weekend!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Sending purrrrrss to you from all of us, Katie Too. Hang in there, kittie.

Everycat said...

Katie, it is grand to hear from you, but I am sorry you have a heart murmer, don't worry though, these things are manageable and should not stop you getting back into your role as Junior Executive. With all those kitties to supervise, you are needed !

Sending you love and rumbly purrs sweet Katie

Mungo xx

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sending you healing purrs.

meowmeowmans said...

Katie, we are glad you're doing better, pretty girl. We agree with everyone else about heart murmurs being manageable. We've had a few kitties who had them, and they were just fine. :)