Dearest Furry Friendz of the Internetz...
Katiez Katz stay with different family members.

Friday, February 06, 2015

Fear Not Friday Good and Sad Mewz



(Happy Ellie with Laser Eyes... mol)

Talked to the vet Wednesday and come to find out, that Ellie and her sisters did not get meds for Tape Worms in December! They got meddies for all the other baddies!  

So guess what Ellie is going to get today? Yep meds for tape worm baddies. Cause that may be her problem. I saw wormies in her pooh in December and thought they were round worms. The vet assistant said I was describing tape worms. Poor baby, no wonder she is still having tummy problems. Will keep you posted about how Ellie does after deworming. She may have a mew home, but still pending.

Also today, I go to see the doctor about my toe and get scheduled for another x-ray. Still my worst owie though and can't bend it yet, going on seven weeks now.
Yesterday was my birthday. Spent today taking mom to her doctor's appt. Had planned on a kitty trashing party for birthday Sunday, but last night found out a dear friend died tragically yesterday morning.
I can't bring myself to organize a birthday pawty now or to ask for funds for my babies.



Without her, my husband and I would not have met. Her vision led to a beautiful congregation of believers in the Messiah both of Christian and Jewish backgrounds. She never met a person she didn't care about.

Yesterday morning, after picking up snacks for the Bible Study she leads, she tripped near her car in the grocery parking lot. Then hit by an SUV and dragged 15 feet to her death. I am still in shock and sadness.

WOMAN KILLED IN WICHITA DILLONS PARKING LOT WAS WIFE OF REP DENNIS HEDKE


I know only two other Godly people taken away in such horrific freak accidents, one was singer Rich Mullins.  (The other - prayed for my husband who was sick with the flu and he became well immediately.)

In tribute to my friend, Annette Hedke, please watch these videos:

Rich Mullins - Hold Me Jesus

Zemer Levav (Music Family who also knew Annette)




More Mewz furry soon... Katie


4 comments:

Pawesome Cats said...

I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend- sending you purrs and hugs!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're sorry to hear your friend has died and send hugs from Mum and purrs from Hannah and Lucy for you.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Hannah and Lucy said...

We're sorry to hear your friend has died and send hugs from Mum and purrs from Hannah and Lucy for you.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Brian's Home Blog said...

Belated Happy Birthday from all of us. We are very sorry to hear about your friend.